From the streets of Minneapolis, to the wooded gravel trails around Lake Winnie, the 2020 Jeep Renegade is the snappy crossover vehicle every adventurous Minnesotan needs.
In this post, we’re highlighting the features and benefits of the new Renegade that will take your drive from good to great!
“The new Renegade is a great combination of affordability and capability,” said Eide Chrysler New Sales Manager James Randall. “It’s a sporty SUV, and they come with great options such as keyless entry, remote start, heated seats, four wheel drive, and more.”
An Efficient Engine
Who says an engine can’t be both powerful and efficient? The 2020 Jeep Renegade has two engine options that give you all the power while boasting engine stop/start technology that saves on fuel when your vehicle is in a stopped or parked position.
1.3L Direct Injected Turbo Engine
- Up to 177 horsepower
- 210 lb-ft of torque
- 32 mpg highway
- Nine-speed automatic transmission
2.4L Tigershark Multiair 2 Engine
- Up to 180 horsepower
- 175 lb-ft of torque
- 29 mpg highway
- Nine-speed automatic transmission
No matter which engine you choose, the Jeep Renegade will have no trouble getting you to your destination without paying an arm and a leg at the gas pump!
Get Dirty (or Snowy) in the New Jeep Renegade
We all know the weather and road conditions can get pretty dicey up here, especially during the winter months. The Renegade’s available 4x4 systems provide traction on icy and slippery roads or off-road trails.
With the Renegade’s available Selec-Terrain traction system, you can select one of five settings: auto, snow, sand, mud, and available rock to optimize your vehicle’s system depending on the road condition. How nice is that?!
Take the Back Roads
You can’t talk about Jeeps without talking about off-road capability. The 2020 Jeep Renegade Trailhawk can handle nearly any off-road condition, and its Active Drive Low System has even helped it earn a Trail Rated badge.
Other off-road features of the Renegade include:
- Water fording capability: Electrical and body sealing along with a high air intake can help you navigate streams and flooded areas (less than 19 inches) without worrying about water seeping into your vehicle.
- Exceptional ground clearance: Pass over obstacles and sharp uphill and downhill trails.
- Easy maneuverability: Sharp turns and narrow spaces (think tight parking spots!) are no problem for the 2020 Renegade’s smaller body.
A Safe Adventure with Tons of Options
Whether you're zooming down the highway with your family or climbing off-road with your buddies, you'll be secure in a Renegade, thanks to its high-strength steel chassis and seven standard airbags. Plus, the 2020 Jeep Renegade in Pine City has more than 70 standard and available safety and security technologies working together. Here are just a handful of our favorites that you can pick and choose from:
- Adaptive Cruise Control with Stop — This available technology will adjust your driving speed to keep a preselected distance between your Renegade and the vehicle ahead. If needed, it can even bring your Jeep to a complete stop. Forget about ever being at fault for rear-ending someone!
- Blind Spot Monitoring — The available system uses a radar to detect if there is a vehicle in your blind spots before you change lanes. It'll let you know with an audible and visual alert. There's one less thing you have to worry about when you're on the road.
- LaneSense® Lane Departure Warning with Lane Keep Assist — Drivers love this available feature! This safety technology can measure your position within a lane boundary. If you drift across a lane, it'll alert you and correct your vehicle back into its own lane.
- Full-Speed Forward Collision Warning with Active Braking — Another available technology that prevents collisions, this one will let you know when it senses a frontal impact, and engage the brakes if needed.
- ParkSense® Rear Park Assist — If you hate maneuvering in and out of Pine City street parking spots, this is the feature for you! This available system makes parking the Renegade a breeze by using sensors to alert you while you're backing up.
As you can see, the Jeep Renegade is equipped and prepared to assist you in all types of driving adventures and conditions here in the North.
All the Technology You Want
Jeep knows you have to stay connected no matter where you're headed, and the Renegade is equipped with the technology features that Minnesota drivers insist on in 2019. Here's what you'll find inside your Pine City Jeep Renegade:
- Uconnect® 4C Nav — This available display system with 8.4-inch touchscreen will guide you to your destination as well as find gas stations, restaurants, and more. Plus, paired with the Voice Command, you'll never take your hands off the wheel or your eyes off the road.
- Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto — Access all your phone's features through the touchscreen, like playing your favorite podcast or calling your mom just to say hi. (Have you done that lately?)
- 4G Wi-Fi HotSpot — This one's for the kids! If you're tired of hearing "Are we there yet?" or "Mooo-oom, he's looking at me!" from the backseat, you're going to want this. Turn your Renegade into a HotSpot and experience more peace during your road trips.
- SiriusXM Guardian — This available feature keeps you connected when you most need it with its Roadside Assistance Call feature or the SOS button for an emergency. You'll be glad to have this feature if trouble arises.
When it comes to technology, you don't have to settle for anything less than everything you want. You'll certainly find it all in the Jeep Renegade!
Start Your Jeep Adventure at Eide Chrysler in Pine City
Ready for your adventure?! It begins here in Pine City with a test drive.
Shop the 2020 Jeep Renegade and all the other exciting new Jeeps here in Pine City.
FIND YOUR RENEGADE NOW »